Registration for Annual Meeting
Application for Presentations
(Registration for presentations, meeting participation, and banquet; abstract submission)
JIM members need their member ID and password to apply.
If you have forgotten your password, please request a new password here.
- Your membership type will change to Regular membership automatically in the year that you graduate. If your membership automatically changes to Regular membership after graduation but you go on to study elsewhere, please update your membership type on your MyPage before applying for presentation.
- Please refer to "Q&A" for common questions and answers about applications.
- Please submit the abstract online at the same time as applying to give a presentation.
- To submit your abstract, use the included Word template and convert it to PDF after editing. Please upload a PDF file. Submission by mail is not allowed. Please download the following Word template and use it for all your posts.
Select the presentation category that you would like to apply for and then complete the application process. Before clicking the selection, be sure to prepare the abstract file and have it ready to upload.
You can apply for one type of presentation only.
Application for Attendees:
- To apply to attend the Meeting and Banquet, please select your membership status below.
- Note: If you are applying to give a presentation, please apply in the previous section—you do not need to apply separately to attend the Meeting and Banquet.
Annual Meeting MyPageYou can do the listed below on Annual Meeting MyPage.
- Confirm or revise your entry to present at the meeting.
- Confirm or revise your entry to attend the meeting.
- Cancel all entries.
- Payment of participation fee, presentation fee, and banquet fee.
- Print receipt.
- Print invoice.
You will need your Entry No. and Password to log in. These were sent to you in the email confirming your application.
Entry No. and Password are.
Schedule : Tuesday, March 16, 2021 - Friday, March 19, 2021